The Method Statement of Pristine Carpet Care
Specific stages may have to vary according to the style of premises being cleaned, but the following framework is used to ensure the highest standards of quality and safety. Pristine Carpet Care will
- Evaluate the task at a site meeting and provide recommendations for the cleaning of carpet installation in order to achieve the best possible appearance without detriment to the longevity of the fabric. Offer advice to daily cleaners on how to deal with day-to-day spills and carpet soiling.
- Provide a risk assessment for each installation where requested.
- Brief our staff, most of whom have been with us for many years and are fully trained, on the specification of the work in hand.
- Brief staff on the infrastructure of the building to ensure their welfare through knowing the location of refreshments and washrooms etc..
- Ensure that there are sufficient staff deployed for the task. Cleaning carpets is demanding work and it is vital to maintain our high standards by making sure enough resources are available for your job.
- Ensure that all work is over seen personally by the owners of Pristine Carpet Care, David Woolston or Jeff Woolston.
- Welcome a member of your staff to inspect our work and sign a satisfaction note.
Pristine Carpet Care in your working environment
Working within or outside your office hours
- We will always respect your premises
- Honesty of our staff is assured
- We pay fill attention to the risk assessment
- Health and Safety regulations are strictly observed
- Your installation is always left in a clean and tidy state
- Affected areas are cordoned off and clearly signed
- Cables are safely used
- Noise levels are similar to those of vacuum cleaners
- On the vast majority of occasions, your carpet will be left completely dry and ready to use